Dubai Haven by Aldar Sells Out in Record Time

haven by aldar

Abu Dhabi-based Aldar Properties today announced that it has sold out the first two phases of Dubai Haven by Aldar, its first residential development in the emirate. The development, which comprises 786 villas and townhouses, generated over AED 3.1 billion in sales.

Overseas and expatriate resident buyers accounted for 77 percent of sales, highlighting Dubai’s attractiveness as a major global hub for property investment and long-term residency. UAE nationals made up the remaining 23 percent of sales at Haven. Female buyers represented 24 percent of sales, while male buyers made up the remaining 76 percent.

“We are thrilled with the overwhelming response to Dubai Haven by Aldar,” said Abdul Ahad Siddiqui, Managing Director at Next Level Real Estate. “The development has captured the imagination of buyers from around the world, drawn to its unique offering of luxury living in a vibrant and cosmopolitan setting.”

Haven by Aldar is located in the heart of Dubai, within close proximity to major highways, public transportation, and shopping and dining destinations. The development offers a variety of amenities, including a clubhouse, swimming pools, tennis courts, and a children’s play area.

“The success of Dubai Haven by Aldar is a testament to the strength of the Dubai property market and the enduring appeal of the emirate as a place to live, work, and invest,” added Abdul Ahad Siddiqui.

Aldar Properties is one of the leading real estate developers in the UAE, with a portfolio of over 80,000 homes and commercial properties. The company is committed to delivering high-quality developments that meet the needs of its customers.




1505, Opal Tower Burj Khalifa Boulevard
– Business Bay – Dubai.

Stay Informed

We do marketing and selling of real estate properties under good prices. These properties are owned by individuals as well as investors.

© Copyright 2024 NEXT LEVEL Real Estate